Pages

.

.

Monday 13 December 2010

A Fairy new challenge at Die Cut Dreams!!

Catchy title eh???  Firstly let me say a huge big thank you to all those who entered our Three of a Kind challenge last week - what fabulous entries we had.  Please stop by the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog and see who our winners were.
So onto our next challenge and this time we want to see Fairies on your creations.  I chose to use one of my new Lili of the Valley stamps and here is the card I made for it:
The image is coloured using Tim Holtz distress inks and Sakura Gelly Glaze pens.  The backing papers are from the Papermania Henbury Lane range and these are backed onto purple mirri card and grey card respectively. 
The large purple flower is from my stash and I have added a pearl spray which I recently purchased from the Wedding section at Hobbycraft.
The bow is made using my bow easy.  I am really pleased with how this has turned out and I hope you like it too.  Please stop by the rest of the Dream Team's blogs and have a look at what they have to offer you as inspiration - trust me - you won't be disappointed.
Have a fairy good week everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how it has turned out. I meant to join the three of a kind challenge but was just too late - you will see tomorrow!!!
    Love everything especially the cute fairy - LOTV images are so great - glad you like them too!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwww this is stunning, the colours you have chosen to use look fabulous so does the flower, bow and image I love this bog time.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.