Pages

.

.

Monday 13 December 2010

A Nativity Scene at Ooh La La

Two weeks seems to get shorter and shorter - must be my age I think!!!
Time for another challenge at Ooh La La Creations.  Thanks for all your fabulous Christmas Song entries for our last challenge - there were some real crackers!! (oops, sorry LOL)  Remember to stop by the challenge blog and see who the lucky top 3 were.
So this time our challenge is called "Nativity Scene".  So as the title suggets we want to see your creations using a Nativity Scene.
Here is my card:
I have used an image from the CD Silhouette Magic (available to buy at the Ooh La La store), cut out one of the topper images and backed it onto silver mirri card.  I made this into an easel card and used the sentiment (which came from a Unity Stamp pack called Joy and Wonder which I won in a Candy a while back). 
I added some Crystal stickles to the stars just to lift it a little.  I have left it simple because I love black and white Christmas cards and I find that the more simple they are the more they stand out - I hope you agree.
Remember to stop by the rest of the Design Team blogs (links on the DT page tab) and have a look at their wonderful creations and then go have fun making your Nativity Scene entry for this fortnight's challenge.
TTFN xx

3 comments:

  1. oh hun this is really beautiful what a wonderful image,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun

    I just love silhouttes they are so effective and lucky you winning that stamp - perfect. Great card.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card that silhouette scene looks so elegant and classy I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.