Pages

.

.

Monday 27 December 2010

Ooh La La - A Toast to 2011!!

Well, we had a lovely turnout for the Nativity Scene challenge last time - there were some really beautiful entries.  Remember to stop by the Ooh La La challenge blog and see who the top 3 were.
Onto the last challenge of the year then and as you have probably already guessed we want to see your New Year cards - the challenge is entitled A Toast To 2011.  You may interpret this however you want so long as we can see the challenge theme on your entry.
Here is the card I made for this challenge:
I have used a pyramage image from the Joyeux Noel CD (available to buy at the Ooh La La Store) and I have simply matted the image onto navy and then gold card
and layered that onto navy card which I have punched down one side with my Fiskars Snowflake punch. 
I have added three gold (well I think they are orange but I'm gonna call 'em gold for now!) gems at the top and bottom of the card and Voila!!
Please remember to stop by the rest of the DT and have a look at their projects too.
I would just like to say a huge big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to enter any of our Ooh La La challenges this year and to say congratulations to all our winners from the past twelve months.  I hope you all have a fabulous New Year, stay safe and enjoy yourselves.  I look forward to seeing you all again for the first challenge of 2011!

3 comments:

  1. oh wow hun this is just stunning,amazing design,and such a wonderful image too,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I do love this creation Dawn I adore the vintage style and that image along with the design looks wonderful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!!! I have missed some of your posts - smacked hand!!!
    I love this card, anything with scrolls always looks good to me.
    Great.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.