.

.

Friday 29 November 2019

Orange and lemon - eeeek!!

Hi again
Wanted to show you my latest project.
This card uses the fabulous Ching Chou Kuik image "Blowing in the Wind"

Bet you are wondering the significance of the blog header eh??
Lol.  Well, I am not a huge lover of using orange and lemon really.  I never think it looks quite right once I have finished.  But, do you know what?  I am kinda loving this one!
I think I might be a cured of my colour phobia. Lol

Once again coloured with my Copics and I have used papers from a Lili of the Valley pad called One Birdie Lane.  Sadly they are no longer available which is a crying shame because they are fabulous quality.

The flowers are from my stash.

Right, gotta go.
I have so enjoyed seeing what you have all entered into the challenge this month and am looking forward to seeing the entries into our next challenge too.

TTFN
XXX

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful project, so beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Thank you for joining us at BrownSugar Challenges . Good luck with your entry.
    Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - the orange and lemon really work on this fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge with this great card, with a fantastic stamp!!!!!!!
    Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.