.

.

Saturday 23 November 2019

Crimson Holly

Hello again
Back again with another Ching Chou Kuik card to show you.
This time I have used Crimson Holly for my card.
I just adore this image.

I decided to go back to my Polychromo pencils for this one.
I don't know why but I always love to colour this image in pencil!

Now the eagle eyed amongst you may spot some white dots throughout her hair.
I added lots of white dots, normally quite effective, but I think as I had printed this one out a bit smaller than normal it just overpowered the colouring.  So I went over the image with a craft knife and scraped them all off.  It has left a ghost like remnant of the white ink but I actually quite like it.

The greeting is from a Claritystamp letterbox set and the flowers are all from my stash.

Now I normally do the butterfly on this image in orange and yellow but for some reason I went with purple on this one.  It gives a completely different perspective to the image I think?  What do you think?  Shoud I go back to orange and yellow for the next time I use it?

Right, best get a wriggle on.  
See you soon.
Hugs

Challenges.

7 comments:

  1. A stunning card, I love ❤️ the purple for the butterfly!

    Thank you for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter - good luck! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Dawn - I quite like the purple butterfly.... Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your awesome Christmas project with us in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog's November "Anything Christmas Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MLCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Christmas card with the gorgeous image!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge, hope to see you again joining in the December challenge which starts this Wednesday!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.