Pages

.

.

Saturday 7 December 2019

A Gift For You!

Hi all
Here is the first of my inspiation posts for the last challenge of the year over at Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook group.
This month's challenge theme is:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY/HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Choice is yours.
I hae gone with Happy Birthday for this first card and have used the wonderful,
A Gift For You, hence the blog header! Lol

Coloured with my copics and used colours I wouldn't usually go for, mustard!  I love how it has turned out.

Now I don't know if you can see it (trust me you can't unsee it once you do, hahaha) but if you look at the wings can you see a bird's head and beak??  Every time I look at the image, it is all I can see now. Lol

The sentiment is a Claritystamp from one of their fabulous Wordchains and the flowers and lace are from my stash.

Hope you all get a chance to join in with the challenge this month.  I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

TTFN
xx

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely and your coloring is magnificent! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting by Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL card!!! The colouring is spectacular!!!
    Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
    Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.