Pages

.

.

Friday 22 November 2019

Colour Crazy Challenge - Be a Foxicorn!

Hello everyone
So today, we see another challenge over at Colour Crazy.
Our fabulous sponsor this time is:
KNITTY KITTY DIGIS
They really do have some fabulous images, a real good mix.
For my project I got to use this gorgeous little fella:
Digi Stamp Instant Download. The Foxicorn  Knitty Kitty Digis image 0
He is called The Foxicorn
I just couldn't resist him.
So here is my card.

I was going to colour him up in pretty unicorn colours but then I decided to just keep him as a fox who was trying to be a Unicorn.

He is coloured with my Copics and I have used my Sepctrum Noir Sparkle pen to add a bit of sparkle to his horn. (Actually, I decided to go the whole hog and make him sparkly all over.  Sadly it doesn't really show up in the pics but he is really sparkly, honest!) Lol

I am really pleased with how he looks.
What do you think?
Would you have coloured him in fantasy colours or left him as proper foxy colours?
I'd love to know what you would have done.

Anyway, can't wait to see what you all submit into the challenge this time.
Have fun and good luck.

Challenges:



5 comments:

  1. Great coloring ... too cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It simply does not get any better than a unicorn fox! Fantastic creature, and so sweet! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Crafty Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, I like these colors and this little fox.
    Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge.
    Danka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! That adorable foxicorn is colored perfectly. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.