Pages

.

.

Saturday 9 November 2019

Hold a Poppy!

Hello again.
Thanks so much for dropping by.
I do hope all those of you that entered our October challenge enjoy using your free image "Dark Moon".  Thank you for supporting Ching Chou's challenges for the last five years, it really does mean the world.
As you know our November challenge over at Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook group is under way and our theme for this month is:
REMEMBRANCE/THANKSGIVING/THINKING OF YOU
There is plenty of scope there isn't there?
Today I have a gorgeous image to share with you.
The beautiful,
Isn't she just beautiful?  Mind you I do say that about all of Ching's images.  She is such a talented artist.
So, anyway on to my small piece of inspiration for you.

I have coloured the image using my Faber Castell Polychromo pencils.  These have to be my favourite pencils if I'm honest.  I do like the Prismacolours too but my Polys are my first love.

I am really pleased with the owl on this one.  
I have been a member of the colouring classes over at Kit & Clowder since they first started, over four years now, nearly five actually.  My colouring has changed sooooo much in that time and I will be forever grateful to Alyce Keegan for introducing them.

The sentiment is a Claritystamp which I have stamped in Black Archival and then overstamped, moving the stamp down and to the left slightly, in Red Archival.
The Poppies and the ribbon are from my stash.

So there you go then.
I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Have fun.

Challenges:





6 comments:

  1. Great image and coloring! TFS it with BSChallenge~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and amazing colouring -love the poppies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many new digi companies I’ve never heard of. Great image, great colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image and coloring. Thanks for entering at Brown Sugar Challenge -Lisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Your card... wonderful card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at the Brown Sugar Challenge
    IZA DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, great image. Love the owl and I love the red around your card. Good Work. Karen Neil DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.