Pages

.

.

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes

Hi all
I have made this cute little Christmas Card for my Granddaughter, isn't it just the cutest owl image ever?

I love how Polkadoodles seem to cater for every eventuality and every genre.
There is literally something for everyone over at their store, you really should go and have a mooch around, you might just find something you like.

Well, it is Choosday again and you know what that means don't you?
That's right, a new Anything Goes challenge over at the Digi Choosday challenge blog and not only that but there is a brand new HUGE DISCOUNT code for you to use on selected digital products.
So, once you have finished here you can hop on over to the challenge blog, pick up your discount code and go shopping.  Now what could be better than that I ask you?
Seriously, if you haven't started your Christmas Cards yet there is such a lot to choose from over at the Polkadoodles store, you could buy, create, make and complete all your Christmas cards in one go! Lol.
The image is called Letter to Santa - Twiggy & Toots digital download
So, why did I choose this particular image then?
Well, as you know our challenges are always Anything Goes but the Design Team always get a little extra challenge for their projects.  This time we could use any image to make a Christmas Card but it had to include an animal.  Now this wasn't my first choice because I had already decided what I was going to do but........ when I saw these images I just knew I had to use them.

I have made this card in my Craft Artist Digital Programme.  The main image is coloured with my Faber Castell Watercolour pencils.  They haven't seen the light of day for ages now so I thought it was about time they got some use.  Boy do I have some practising to do with them! Hahaha. The other elements for the card I used were:
Winnie White Christmas Printable Papers 3 - The holly background paper on the inner frame
Winnie Winterland Tags/Frames digital download - for the sentiment, snowflakes, holly wreath and the circular frame under the holly wreath.

This was my second attempt actually because I used my Arteza Brush pens first off but I really wasn't happy with the look I got so I abandoned that one and did this one instead.  Isn't it funny how different things turn out depending on the colouring medium that you use??  What do you all use?  How do you find it?

Anyway, I hope you like what I made.
Would you do anything different if you were going to make one like this?
I'd love to know.

Ok. That's about it from me just now so Tata for now and see you soon.
Remember to leave me a comment before you go.
Would love to see you all enter the challenge too. 💖💖💖

xxx
Challenges:
As you like it challenge - CUTE OR TRADITIONAL christmas and why. (I love cute because it fits so many different types of people)

9 comments:

  1. Love how you've used the frame, Dawn, so perfect for that little guy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Dawn your Granddaughter will love it hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card,loveee it...and that image is sooo cute...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Christmas Crafts All Year Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.