Pages

.

.

Saturday 2 November 2019

Halloween Dusk!

Hi everyone
So, did you manage to get a project done for our very special anniversary challenge?
I do hope so, and I hope that if you did, you will enjoy using the Dark Moon image which was given to every entrant.
So, I would just like to say congratulations to all of our winners.
There were some fabulous entries this month.
I do love seeing what you all come up with.
Anyway, I just thought I would pop in and show you my latest card.
For this card I have used the fabulous Halloween Dusk.
This comes as part of a set of two images, both of which I think are gorgeous.
Ching Chou really does the most expressive faces, don't you think?
Anyway, here is the card I made using Halloween Dusk.
I have coloured this using my Polychromo pencils this time although the background was done using my Prismacolours.  I do think they lend themselves more easily to backgrounds as they are such a softer pencil.
Having said that, I think I prefer my backgrounds done with my Pan Pastels.  I do think they give a better coverage on the paper.

I really need to practice my black cats though!! I mean, look at him! He looks like a startled rabbit rather than a cat. Lol.

Right, I'm off to do a bit of crocheting now - Christmas presents and the like.
So, remember to look out for the new challenge starting at the Facebook page and the Blog too.
Look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

See you soon.

Challenges:




4 comments:

  1. Stunning Card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, even the little black bat kitty :) Thanks for sharing your Halloween Dusk card with us at Love To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry its iful gr monique DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Stunning! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” November Challenge. DT Monika.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.