Pages

.

.

Friday 30 August 2019

Ching Chou Kuik - Week 4 inspiration

Hi all,
Well the lucky winners have been announced at Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook Challenge.
The theme this month has been:
FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS
and we had some really lovely entries.
Many congratulations to all of our winners.

So I thought I would just show one more Four Legged Friend card using the fabulous,

So, because I was quite pleased with how my last markers card turned out, I thought I would give them another go for this creation.

Again, I am really pleased with how the skin has come out on this one.
Not so sure about the little fox though, his eyes aren't quite right.  Hey ho, one for the practice pad I think.

My favourite colour is purple and although I love this image in blue as it is on the Etsy page I really wanted to use purple.  I had to add the obligatory bit of glitter on the wings - well you do don't you?

The papers are from Lili of the Valley and that fabulous bow is made from some tuille stuff I had in my stash.
The background around the image is done with pan pastels in three different shades. I do love the way those pastels blend together.

Again this was an old Sketch and Stash sketch and I finished it off with some simple little pearls in each corner.

Not long before we start a new challenge so keep your eyes peeled.
See you soon.

Challenges:


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely, sweet creation, Dawn! I love the soft colors, your amazing shading, and the beautiful design. Thank you for uploading your pretty project to Christmas at the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge . Hope to see more of your creative submissions in the future.
    Warm Smiles,
    de
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored image, Dawn with a glorious bow. Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Challenge of Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at 12 months of Christmas cards link up and Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and image which is beautifully coloured-love the bow too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.