Pages

.

.

Saturday 24 August 2019

Ching Chou Kuik - Week 3 Inspiration

Hi there, me again!!
So, we are into week three of our challenge at Ching Chou Kuik.
As you know by now the theme is:
FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS
So as long as there is a four legged animal on your creation you will qualify.

For my card this week I chose to use:

Once again I have used my Polychromo Pencils,
I took my inspiration from the artwork on the Etsy page and I am absolutely thrilled with how this turned out.

That cat took me A G E S!!!! Lol
But I think it was worth the effort, don't you?

The backing papers are from Claritystamp as is the beautiful sentiment.
The flowers, thread and lace are all from my stash.

You still have this week and next to get your entries in so off you go! 😀😀😀

Challenges:


10 comments:

  1. Hello Dawn… Thanks for sharing your card with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘add embellishments’ theme… Your colouring is gorgeous, especially of the cat, looks so life like. Your card will certainly brighten someone's day! Good luck in the draw and please join us next time at Crafty Friends.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely image for your pretty feminine creation, it's lovely to see you at Allsorts Challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ..Thank you for joining us at Colourific, and good luck..Hope to see you next time..

    Caz CDT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love ~ Thank you for joining us at Colourific Challenge
    Hope to see you again
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ching Chou Kuik images and you colored it so BEAUTIFULLY!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful and I love the green eyes on your cat. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapper's Delights challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.
    Anne, DT for https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/challenge-blog#/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the layout. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Friends...Hope to see you again..

    Caz CF DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable image! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous and feminine card with lots of magic!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.