.

.

Friday 30 August 2019

Colour Crazy Challenge - Oddball Stamps

Hi there,
Well, time once again for Team D to step into the breach and offer up a little inspiration for this challenge.
We are lucky to be sponsored this time by:
ODDBALL STAMPS
I got to play with the gorgeous:

I wanted to come up with some clever saying to go with him but alas my brain cells failed me, yet again!  So instead I decided to add him to a little notebook.
I was going to put a title on the front like "My little book of Tall Tales" but decided against it in the end.

The papers I have used are from Polkadoodles and you can find those here. They print off beautifully and are so versatile, you really can't go wrong.
The image is coloured with my Copics.

The pink ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.

I'm looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations.

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Adorable little book, I love that sweet giraffe!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little card, love the giraffe stamp. Thank you for popping along to Colourific Challenge Corner, good luck and hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that giraffe!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great notebook cover and fabulous giraffe stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.