Pages

.

.

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Digi Choosday - Big Birthday Celebrations

Hello everyone
Gosh it has been a bit of a mini heatwave just recently hasn't it?
I love the sun but I don't like this oppressive heat, do you?
Anyhoo, I digress.
Time once again for another challenge over at Digi Choosday.
As always our challenges are:
ANYTHING GOES

The design team always get a little bit of an extra challenge and this time we were to make something for a big celebration.
I chose to go with a 21st Birthday - I think that's pretty big isn't it? Lol
So I decided to make a Gift box/card all in one.
Ruby birthday cake - black/white digi stamp download
I used Ruby Birthday Cake because well she just fits my brief perfectly.
So here is what I made:
I made the little box using my Silhouette Cameo.
The image is coloured using my Polychromo pencils and I tried to compliment the colours on the papers when I did her dress etc.

The papers I used to decorate the whole of the box (which I also cut on the Cameo just to make sure they fitted!!) are from the Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles Papers 5.

All those fabulous little sentiments (except the 21 Today) were from the Winnie Celebrations Kit 1 Sentiments.  Honestly there are soooo many sentiments in that kit, there really are.

So there you have it.  Obviously I have added a little gift to the box just to show it is a draw, which I also lined with the same papers so it all matched, but I would put a proper piece of jewelry in there to give as an actual gift. 

So what are you going to make to join in with our Anything Goes challenge then? Can't wait to see.  Have fun.

TTFN
xxx

Challenges:
(I love to add computer generated or digital text as it can be sized as big or small as you like and will fit your project perfectly.)



10 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea and design ,and who evers gets it will be happy...great make...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning gift, Dawn! Wow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fabulous image and a gorgeous choice of colours, lovely papers and a great box card. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful creation with the sweet , thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' them at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful way to display the artwork and coloring! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Blessings, Jeanie
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colouring of the beautiful image and great box card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation Dawn. What a great idea to combine the card and gift box.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations
    Narelle DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So clever. I am always in awe of your colouring Dawn. Love the idea of a box and card together. X X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your project is stunning. Lovely bright colors too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creation, love it...thanks so much for sharing it with us at Scrapper's Delights Challenge and good luck with your entry!!
    Hugs Donna (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.