Pages

.

.

Saturday 17 August 2019

Ching Chou Kuik - Four Legged Friends - Week 2

Hello again
Well, here is my second inspiration post for the current challenge at Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook and Blog challenge.
The theme is the same for both venues so that makes life easy doesn't it?
As the post title says, the theme for this month is:
FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS
So, as long as your creation has a four legged friend on it somewhere your entry will qualify.
So for my second project I have used:
I just adore this image.
So for ages now I have been using either my Polychromo pencils or my Prismacolour pencils.  So I thought it was about time I gave my Copics an airing. 
Now I haven't used them in a while but the colouring methods still remain the same as when using pencils so here goes - now be nice to me! Lol

As I say, the image is coloured with my Copics.
I am especially pleased with the way the skin and hair turned out on this one.
In fact considering I haven't used them in umpteen months I am quite pleased with how this turned out, full stop.

The sentiment is done using a Claritystamp sentiment stamp and I just thought it finished the card off perfectly.
The lace is from my stash and the layout is based on an old Sketch and Stash sketch.
I printed them all out ages ago so I would always have a "go to" sketch to use if I needed it.

I finished off with three flowers from my stash and there you have it.

So, please try and find the time to join in with our Four Legged Friends challenge if you can, you know what they say - Gotta be in it to win it!! Lol

 Challenges:


8 comments:

  1. Lovely card. You did an outstanding job with the shading, and great job with colors for the skin tone. Thank you for playing with us at 2CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, a beautiful image, superbly coloured. Thank you for popping along to Colourific Challenge Corner. Good luck and hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘use lace and/or ribbon’ challenge with your lovely card… beautiful colouring of a gorgeous image. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw!
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ching Chou Kuik images! And you colored it so beautifully! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the bright summer colors. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coloring.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Irene DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally love ~ Thank you for joining us at Colourific Challenge
    Hope to see you again
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.