Pages

.

.

Sunday 17 April 2011

We have a winner!!!!!

Bet you all thought I'd forgotten about drawing my candy didn't you????  Well, I hadn't forgotten but I just couldn't get into my craft room.  I badly twisted my ankle on Friday lunchtime and have hardly been able to walk since.  I think I've torn some ligaments - boy is it sore!!!
Still, enough about me - you are just itching to know who won aren't you???
Well here you go then:
Here are your random numbers:

32

Timestamp: 2011-04-17 13:37:23 UTC
"
"
"
"
and that equates to.
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
TRISHA!!!
"
"
"
"
Well done hunni.
Could you please email me with your deets and I'll get your candy bundle in the post!

So sorry you can't all be winners, but thank you so much for joining in my little candies.  Stay tuned folks there will be another one real soon!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Oh yes, the answer to my question - nobody got it quite right, one person got half of it right.....
I celebrated my Silver Wedding Anniversary and my 50th Birthday!!

4 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner and thanks for giving us this chance! And yeah i was right about yr annivarsary! I hope you're ankle will be better soon! have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your ankle is better soon Dawn. We're really going to miss you and your beautiful work at LIIU but I'll keep checking in to see your gorgeous cards. Congrats on your silver wedding and i hope you had a lovely birthday
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon Dawn and... congratulations Trisha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.