Pages

.

.

Wednesday 6 April 2011

T-Bear has candy

Well, I can not believe it is only 12 months since my TT and Digi Diva Team mate Trisha started her blog!!!  Yes that's right, it is her first year blogaversary - and I thought she had been here forever and a day!!! LOL
So Trisha, congratulations my friend on your first 12 months and all your fabulous achievements within that first year. 
To celebrate Trisha is having a blogaversary candy that you just don't want to miss, especially if you are a Tilda fan.  So get on over to T-Bear's Touch and sign up for Trisha's fabby candy to be in with a chance of winning these fabulous stamps.


Candy is open until 7th May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.