Pages

.

.

Sunday 17 April 2011

Midway reminder - Totally Tilda #20

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
TILDA FROM AROUND THE WORLD (EXCEPT THE UK)

********************

Now you know that I always show you a sneaky peek of my card the day the challenge goes live don't you? So today is the day I can show you the whole thing! Bet you're excited now aren't you?? LOL
Just kidding, I'm not really that big headed, honest. So here you go then, my card for this challenge:
This is the Native American Tilda from the Bon Voyage collection and I have been itching to use her ever since I bought her.
The image is coloured with promarkers.  I have sat her on a wall which is a stamp from a Digital Delights clear stamp set called Dylan which are available through Clear Dollar Stamps.  The trees in the background are a Clarity Stamp.
The papers I have used were a little pressie from my bloggy mummy Christine, thanks mummy, you're a doll!!  The little cactus charm is from Sharon at Ewe 2 Can Craft. The flowers were from my stash and the sentiment is from an Ooh La La CD, but I can't remember off the top of me head which one!!
Remember there is a $10.00 Gift Certificate on offer as our prize from Nikki at Bunny Zoe's Crafts and believe me you wouldn't have any problems spending it (and more!!)

7 comments:

  1. what a lovely card you've made, i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is just beautiful and I just love your wee charm.Hope your ankle gets better soon

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gorgeous card hun,love that image and love the flower,too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun

    Gorgeous card, so many details. I love the colours and lace perfect for the little Tilda Indian.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! Love the colours and your colouring is beautiful :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just beautiful Dawn that gorgeous image of Tilda and the design is totally wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.