Pages

.

.

Saturday 2 April 2011

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda Challenge #19

Hello peeps,

Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda
Don't forget the challenge this time is: SWEET TREAT TILDA - we want to see your beautiful creations using cake/confectionary/chocolate and of course our sweet Tilda too.
Now you know that I always show you a sneaky peek of my card the day the challenge goes live don't you? So today is the day I can show you the whole thing! Bet you're excited now aren't you?? LOL
Just kidding, I'm not really that big headed, honest. So here you go then, my card for the challenge.
I have used my new Magnolia Cupcake and have placed our sweet Tilda on the top. (Can someone let me know what this one is called 'cos I can't find the name anywhere! Ta)
The images are coloured with both watercolour and blending pencils with a little bit of Sakura Gelly Glaze pen for the shoes.  I have glittered the icing on the cupcake with my Art Glitter - Monochromatic Purple Set.  The flowers are a recent purchase from Nikki at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.  The main die cut is from Die Cut Dreams and the pale lilac die cut is a Marianne Creatable Die which I have cut about a third off.
The sentiment is one of Lynne's from Sentiments 4 You and the main DP at the back is Papermania's Henbury Lane.
So there you have it - my creation for the Sweet Treat Tilda challenge at Totally Tilda.  You can link up your entry here - that'll save you a bit of time won't it?
Thanks for stopping by - have a lovely weekend!
Challenges:
By the Cute and Girly - Cute and Girly
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Hi hunny

    Our favourite colours yum yum. I love the sweet Tilda on top of the yummy cupcake. Love those background papers too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie :))

    So happy to see you at By the Cute and Girly :))))) Your card is beautiful!!! Ali says that these are your favorite colours but I can add that Magnolia are OUR favorite stamps huh?? ha ha

    Good luck with the GDT spot my friend xox

    Hugzzz
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is one,gorgeous card hun love that image and love the colurs hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. Love the colours and all the details you have added.
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G and good l uck with the GDT call.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty! Such gorgeous colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    btw.... I've been meaning to thankyou for the goooorgeous birthday card you sent me. You're so sweet! It really made my day :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. Love the sweet details. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Outstanding card. The stamp is called Cutie circus Tilda and she is from the Apple and cherry collection.


    Thank you for sharing such a truly inspirational card

    hugs julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.