Pages

.

.

Sunday 24 April 2011

Time to Paper Piece with Tilda at Totally Tilda

Hello my friends, just a quick post to let you know that the new challenge has launched today over at Totally Tilda.  Thank you to all of you who entered our Tilda Around the World challenge - please stop by the challenge blog and have a look at our Winner and Top 3.
So, what's the new challenge I hear you shout!!  Well as the title suggests this fortnight we would like to see your Paper Piecing.  Now our Tilda has sooooo many outfits I'm sure you can all find ONE that would paper piece beautifully.
So on to my sneak peek of my card which I will post next week with the Midway Reminder.
So, can't wait to see what you create peeps.  See you next Sunday with my Midway Reminder and the complete picture of my card.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm I see our favourite colour is making another appearance!!!
    Happy Easter hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.