Pages

.

.

Wednesday 29 January 2020

A Fairy Wren

Did you get chance to enter the challenge at Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook page this month?
I do hope so, there have been some lovely entries.
My final card to show you this month is called:
Isn't it just such a beautiful image?
Fairy Wren  Digital Stamp Instant Download / Art by image 0
I love the colour of the bird on this example so I decided to go with similar colours for him.

Again, coloured with my copics and the background is done with Pan Pastels.  This time though, I actually used a paintbrush to add the colour to the background and I am so much happier with the way it turned out.  The background papers are from Claritystamp.  They are all double sided and come in an 8 x 8 pad with four sheets of each design.  Superb quality, the only downside is choosing which side to use! Lol

The flowers are from my stash.  I shall add a sentiment once I decide who it is going to and why.
I really need to be more adventurous with colour I think, I always seem to go with purples and blues.  They are my "go to" colours.  What are your favourite colours?  Do you have any colours that you just hate to use?

Pop me a comment before you leave, let me know what you think about my card and also about your colour likes/dislikes.  I love reading all your different choices and reasons.
So, until next time.......
xxx
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.