Pages

.

.

Saturday 14 December 2019

Spring Jasmine

Hi all
This is my second inspiration card for this month's challenge over at Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook challenge.
For this card I have used the gorgeous Spring Jasmine image which you can find here.
Isn't she just the most adorable image ever?
Once again I have coloured with my copics and I am really pleased with how this turned out.  I wanted the shawl to look quite lightweight against her dress - do you think it works?
Obviously Jasmine is usually white which is why I have done white flowers.  I haven't just left them as uncoloured either, no sirreee!  There are four different colours on those flowers, three greys and a lemon.  I am quite pleased with them too.
The vine leaves are a John Next Door die called Ivy Corner.  They cut beautifully and I think they give a fabulous shape to set off those flowers which are from my ever depleting stash, really must go flower shopping!! Lol
The papers are from Lili of the Valley with Raspberry Road called Shabby Shack.  I really don't know what I am going to do when I have used all these papers as they don't produce them any more! Boohoo.
Anyhoo, I can't wait to see what fabulous entries you come up with for this month's challenge. Don't forget that you can also enter at the Ching Chou Kuik Blog challenge too as their themes are the same as the Facebook themes.
Right, must get on.
See you soon.

xxx
Challenges:


7 comments:

  1. Dawn, this is beautiful and your colouring is wonderful. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and image accompanied with a pretty array of flowers. Thanks for joining us this month for our last challenge of the season at Let's Craft and Create and good luck! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you for sharing your card with us at Love To Craft. The floral spray is a nice embellishment to your lovely colored image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful combination of elements.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting and merry Christmas.
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry gr monique DTmember its great

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional winter” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn
    You always enter our challenge over at Classic DT open challenge so just letting you know I have had to a new challenge blog as our old one was Hacked and dissapear so here is the new challenge blog called Classic Design challenge Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.