Pages

.

.

Saturday 21 December 2019

Northern Blessing for Christmas

Hello all
Here is my 3rd inspiration piece for this month's challenge over at the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge. (Remember the themes are the same on the blog challenge too)
This gorgeous image is called Northern Blessing and you can find her here.
Coloured with Copic markers I went for blue shades this time.

The gorgeous backing paper is from a Lili of the Valley paper pad called Frosty Christmas.
The sentiment is done using some fabulous Clarity stamps.
Here is a little close up of the image.
Now I have noticed whilst writing this post that I forgot to add in the whites on her eyes.  Rest assured I will fix that before sending the card to anyone! Lol
I wanted to keep this quite simple so only added the three flowers and a small piece of lace under the image as I think the image is just too beautiful to detract from.
What do you think?  Are you a clean and simple crafter or a pile it on crafter?
I think it depends on what you are making really doesn't it?
I would love to hear your thoughts on that.  Leave me a comment and let me know what your views are on that subject.

Right, busy busy, must get on.
See you all very soon
xxxx

Challenges:


7 comments:

  1. A pretty Fairy creation, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge. Wishing you a lovely Christmas Season.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and great colouring!!! I really like this sweet stamp!
    Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
    Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image and it's such a pretty card.
    Thanks for joining in with my Anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sometimes go all out, and other times I'm pretty simple while making my cards. I love your card! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright and lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Dawn, this is such a gorgeous, magical card! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.