Pages

.

.

Friday 20 December 2019

Colour Crazy Challenge - Time for Contemplation

Hi all
Well, I hope you have everything all done and dusted ready for the Big Man's visit?
Mine is all done, has been for a while actually.
So, now I just need to sit back and enjoy all the fun and laughter of the day.
So, onto my project.
As you all know our challenges at Colour Crazy are always;
ANYTHING GOES
However, we are a Colouring Challenge and therefore we MUST see some handcolouring on your project.  We DO NOT accept digital entries, sorry.
So, our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous:
I am pretty sure you will all have heard of them by now but if not, firstly where on earth have you been? (LOL) and secondly, you really should pop over and have a look at what they have to offer.  From dies to papers, actual stamps to digi stamps, and stencils to CD Roms, they really do cater for everyone.  Don't take my word for it though, just pop over (click the name just above) and have a good old mooch.  You never know what you will find, there really is something for everyone.
So, onto my project.
I decided to make a wall hanging for my Craft Room this time.  Call it a little Christmas Present to myself.
I have used the fabulous Glass Half Full digital image here.

Using my Craft Artist Digital Programme, I put some Distressed Wood digital papers as my background.  Then I added some cute mushrooms from the Autumn 2015 bundle and finally made a couple of "vines" of leaves from the Horace and Boo Floral Foliage collection.  I also used a large mushroom image from the 2015 bundle to give her something to sit on.
She is coloured with my Polychromo Pencils.

Then I added the image to a canvas board.  I have added a piece of ribbon so that she will hang in my craft room to remind me that "Some Days Are For Contemplation"  That sentiment is from the Winnie Special Moments Quotes digital download pack.

I do hope you like my project, please leave me a comment before you leave, I really do appreciate them all.

So, I will just wish you all a very Happy Christmas (if you celebrate) and a Peaceful and Happy New Year.  
See you on the flip side.

TTFN
xx
Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,
    what a very wonderful wall hanging present to your self.
    Your colouring looks amazing and very beautifully done.
    Such a very sweet image too.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge
    DT Priyadarshini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring! So many lovely elements too! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love this gorgeous creation! So sweet! Love your fabulous entry to our Southern Girls challenge this fortnight. Thanks for playing along! Hope you had a gorgeous Christmas and wishing you a wonderful 2020! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty and great colouring,

    Thanks for sharing this with us at Creative Moments and MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! I love design and image!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely project with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Anything but a card’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us for our next challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.