Pages

.

.

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Christmas Gift Bag in a hurry.

Hi all,
So I have made a start on Christmas with this cute little gift bag and tag.
As you know the theme at Digi Choosday is always Anything Goes.  However, the Design Team always get some little extra challenges to incorporate into their projects.  I love this idea, challenges me to go a little bit out of my comfort zone.
The main image is called Winnie Angel - Delivering Candy.
I absolutely love this image - she is just so sweet and the perfect image to use on something like this.  I normally like to colour my own images but these pre-coloured images are just the easiest way to produce something fabulous in a hurry.
We were asked to use a 2inch wide ribbon, string and 3 buttons on our projects.

Because I didn't have a ribbon 2 inches wide I have made a double bow instead so it looks huge! Lol.
The string has been used to attach my gift tag to the bag.  The tag itself is taken from the Winnie Winterland - Tags and Frames digital download.  There are some fabulous bits and pieces in this pack let me tell you.
Behind that sweet image there is a holly wreath which is taken from the Winnie Winterland - Embellies digital download and I think it gives the perfect background for this little bag don't you?
Those candy canes are also taken from the same Embellies digital download pack and I cut them out to give a little bit of depth and then (rather cleverly I thought) added my 3 buttons as the holly berries.
I finished off the bag with some flowers from my stash.  Next time I make something like this I think I will have to look at the flowers a little closer.  Who knew there were so many different shades of white?  I think they spoil the overall look of the bag, what do you think?
So, I have made the bag but now I just have to decide what to put in it and who to give it to, Lol.
Who would you give a bag like this to?  I mean, my daughter would think I had flipped if I gave it to her and my granddaughter would only be interested in the contents - then again she is only2! Hahahaha.
I can't wait to see what you all come up with this time.
Please let me know what you think of my little gift bag, especially your thoughts on the flowers?
See you all soon
TTFN
xxx

Challenges:






9 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Dawn! That bow is awesome!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift bag. Love the bow and the colouring.
    Thank you for playing with us at Not Just Cards this month.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic gift bag,would love to get one like this...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift bag...who needs a gift when the bag is so pretty!
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! Love all the embellishments and that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. DT Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute design and I love your flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful christmas card. Thank you for joining us at The Creative Crafters.DT Alka Acharya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.