Pages

.

.

Saturday 28 September 2019

Ching Chou Kuik - Facebook Challenge - Week 4

Hello again
Just wanted to say a huge big thank you for all your gorgeous entries into the last challenge over at Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook group.
As you know the challenge was:
FALL COLOURS
So I just thought I would pop in and show you this little card I made using the fabulous
image 0
I just love this image.  We love watching the squirrels when we go to Center Parcs on holiday, well we used to, can't afford it now!! Lol
So here is the card I made:

I decided to follow the challenge theme and use Fall Colours because I just thought this image was crying out for them.

I went back to my Polychromo Pencils for this image.
Purely because I think I colour animals better in pencil than I do in Markers.

The backing papers are from a Lili of the Valley with NitWits called Country Lady and again the colours are just so perfect.  Lovely autumnal colours with that soft antique look to them.

I was wandering around the Range the other day when I spotted these leaves and I just had to buy them because well, they are fall colours. 

The little butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch and I punched them out of the same backing paper I used to back the image on to.
The sentiment stamp, stamped in brown ink, is from Claritystamp and you can find it here.

So there you have it.
Remember to look out for the new challenge coming very soon.
It is an exciting time for the Teams too - and we are involving you in our celebrations so don't forget to come and join in.

See you again next week for the new challenge.
TTFN

Challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Nice card!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at 2Sistersontheblog\
    Caroline DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our "FALL" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon with your lovely card and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card.
    Thank you for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card! So pretty! Thank you very much for joining Moo Mania & More this time! Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful use of our Autumn/Fall colour theme, love your image to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, gorgeous colours and embellishments,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful autumn card! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts!

    Jess - DT
    www.freshbyjess.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning autumn card Dawn. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week
    Andrea x
    GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.