Pages

.

.

Friday 27 September 2019

Colour Crazy Challenge - Fred She Said

Hi everyone.
Time once again for Team D to offer a little inspiration for our challenge.
We are lucky to be sponsored this time by the wonderful,
I got to use this fabulous "Apple For Teacher"
I thought it was a fabulous image to use for a little gift for one of the teachers of my grandchildren.  Mind you, I'm not sure their Mum will agree! Lol
Anyway, I went ahead and made something anyway.
I didn't want to make just a card this time so.........

I made a cute wall hanging picture.
Coloured with my Copics.

The backing paper is from Claritystamp and the quality let me tell you is second to none.  The sheets are double sided and you get four of each design.  Trouble is they are so nice, I need one pad to use and one pad to just look at! Lol

I added a red Thank You ribbon which you can find at Crafty Ribbons here. (It seems they only do it in white, grey or cream now though.)

So, remember we are a colouring challenge and we expect to see some hand colouring on your project.  Unfortunately, we do not accept digitally coloured, or paper pieced images.

Can't wait to see what you come up with folks.

TTFN
xxx

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you colored the apple. The ribbon is such a great touch.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet but this is my DT piece for Colour Crazy! Lol xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.