Pages

.

.

Friday 31 May 2013

Pink Baby Congratulations!

Hi  peeps,
Well I saw a Pink Candy offer on the lovely Nanaseaside's blog and felt I just had to enter.
So here is my Pink Baby Card.
I have used the Cutie Pie decoupage sheet from Janet at Pink Gem together with a couple of the backing papers that come with the set.
Here are a couple of close ups.

And of course the gorgeous baby ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons
So I am entering this into the Candy challenge at Nanaseaside's blog and am keeping my fingers and toes all crossed!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty...love that cute ribbon and the pretty flower to showcase your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Dawn she is so cute just like Mia.. thanks so much for taking part in my Pink celebration candy..good luck.

    smiles Christine xx nanaseaside..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dawn this is so pretty.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, I love all the pinks and your cute ribbon! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute. Love the beautiful flower.

    Hugs Ali. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.