Pages

.

.

Monday 6 May 2013

Candy Winner - Woohooo!!!

Hi guys,
Well hasn't it been a fabulous bank holiday weekend weather wise??
So unusual for the UK don't you think?
Anyhoo, what did I pop in for now.......?
Oh yes, to announce the winner of my little candy.

Thank you to all my new lovely followers, please stay with me even if you didn't win because there will be another candy coming up real soon!!
So who won I hear you shout??
Well the winner is:
And that is......
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
It's you......

SUE!!

Well done hunni.
Can you drop me an email with your mailing address and I'll try and get your parcel in the post as soon as I have heard from you.
If I don't hear by Friday I will draw another winner.
So, see you all soon.
hugs

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Dawn thank you soooooo much !!! can't believe I've won this is just great and another boost to get me back on track oh my thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sue and thanks again Dawn.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.