Pages

.

.

Sunday 19 May 2013

Feature a Creature!!

Hi all,
Sorry I am a bit late this morning, busy couple of days behind me, still a couple of big jobs to finish off but am getting there slowly.
So another fortnight rolls off the calendar, rushing towards Christmas. So that must mean time for another challenge over at the Christmas Card Club.
This time it is Hazel's turn to choose the theme and she chose:
FEATURE A CREATURE.
So, should I use a real animal image or cutie?
Well, I decided to go with Cutie.
I have had this rubber stamp in my collection for simply ages but I love it to bits.
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the shapes and simply layered them onto some of that glorious paper from Nitwits at Lili of theValley.  This one is called Krafty Christmas.
The image is coloured with my Polychromo pencils and the little flowers/leaves combo is all from my stash.
The fabulous ribbon is of course from Crafty Ribbons.
Challenges:

19 comments:

  1. What an adorable cute image you've chosen for my 'feature a creature' theme - I love it and also the layers of labels behind it - thanks also for linking this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for May - hope to see more of your Christmas craftiness soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kitty's smile and his heart shaped nose! Lovely card! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! beautiful card huggles hun Sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so cute hun...and I love the layout too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Dawn, love the kraft paper. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so cute Dawn. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a cute cat, so sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card, love the image & the soft colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tooo darn cute, I tell ya!!! Love love love the kitty, Miss Kitten. The background paper is gorgeous, compliments the image so beautifully! Well done. Hazel will be pleased! LOL
    hugs, Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. And what a cutie it is!!! Gorgeous card :-) Thank you for joining our Animals challenge at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dawn...oh lucky you haviny a Shilhoute cutting maching I have a cruit and when it goes thats my next buy!...love your card and those shapes are great for the matts ...lovely image....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Christmas card Dawn, wonderful colouring Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Dawn, fabulous colouring and a wonderful card Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have this stamp somewhere Dawn, but never made it look this cute. Fabby card. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable!!!! :) so glad you linked up with CHNC Extra this month
    Rose GD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Just had to comment when I seen this cute kitty..Oh I love her and those gorgeous papers ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just so sweet. Sorry iot took me so long to get round to visit but we are up at the lake and have no internet...finally got finished up with all the cleaning and setup and got out to a internet cafe today!
    Love the sweet image and that background paper is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww such a cute image and a lovely card. Thanks for sharing at MTTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card! Thanks for joining our Animals challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.