Pages

.

.

Thursday 9 May 2013

No Designer Papers at Crafty Ribbons

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is hosted by Cebelica and she has chosen
NO DESIGNER PAPERS
as her theme.
So here is my project for this challenge:
For this card I have cut three different sized frames with my Silhouette Cameo.
The borders of the frames are separate so I used my brayer to colour the main pieces and then put the frames back into place and left them white.
The sentiment is a Clarity Stamp available here.
I have used an Versamagic Chalk ink pad in Eggplant for the sentiment and the brayering.
The gorgeous ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons - although I am not sure they still stock it.
However, if you are looking for ribbon with a difference why not stop by and see just what they do have.  Trust me you won't be disappointed.

Challenges:


13 comments:

  1. Love this card its so elegant..hope its sunny where you are! huggles hun Sue xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sentiment dawn
    Gorgeous layout too
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Dawn, love the sentiment. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card Crafty Kitten. Thank you for entering the Clarity Stamp Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Dawn. So visually beautiful Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely elegant card, good luck in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely elegant card. Thanks for entering the Clarity Stamp Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, good luck with the challenge and thanks for entering x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Dawn, what a classic, elegant card! Beautiful - I especially like the way you have utilized the nested, framed die cuts from your silhouette - looks marvelous! And of course, your ribbon is very pretty! Thanks for sharing! hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Dawn, lovely shapes, fabulous quote and that bow is perfect! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. I love the way you layered the frames and that sentiment is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.