Pages

.

.

Thursday 23 May 2013

Anything goes with ribbon.

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is once again a firm favourite:
ANYTHING GOES WITH RIBBON
I thought I'd go for something completely different this time.
So here is my project for this challenge:

These little crocheted bootees were a free kit with my knitting magazine.
I have used some plain organza ribbon I have had for ages.
I might however, change it for some spotty organza ribbon available here
I had forgotten how much I enjoy crocheting and I really enjoyed making these.
Look out for some similar projects soon!! :)


5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Dawn! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo adorable Dawn!!!! Love your little booties and the beautiful dusty rose accents. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little booties Dawn. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn these are so beautiful and so very cute too - very creative Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww fantastic Dawn, getting ready for a wonderful event I see.
    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.