Pages

.

.

Saturday 30 March 2013

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!

Hello lovely bloggy peeps!
Hope you are all having a fabulous Easter Weekend.
I know the weather could be a little warmer - well another 20 degrees warmer if you ask me....
but, well we're stuck with it aren't we??
So, let's do something nice,
let's draw the winner of my candy shall we???

Right then
'
'
'
'
'
here goes
'
'
'
'
'
'
I used Mr Random Org to pick a winner
'
'
'
'
'
Now I have added a pic of the Random.Org linky thing before but I can't remember how I did it now so you will just have to believe me when I say the winner is:
'
'
'
'
'
'
No 5 Ardilla
Congratulations hunni.
Please contact me by email with your postal address so that I can get your candy out to you.
It won't be posted until Tuesday now because of the Bank Holiday in the UK.
If I don't hear from Ardilla by Friday I will draw another winner.

Thanks to all those of you who took part and those new followers who have joined me.

There will be another candy in a couple of weeks so remember to keep an eye out!!
See you all very soon.
xxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Ardilla thanks for the chance Dawn :) Have a wonderful easter weekend hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!
    Yoohoo!!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much....
    I can´t find your email address, mine is ardillatrabajadora (at) gmail (dot) com

    Yeepee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.