Pages

.

.

Thursday 14 March 2013

One for the boys!

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is hosted by Marianne and she has chosen:
ONE FOR THE BOYS
So here is my project for this challenge:
I have used one of those fabulous Bugaboo images called Soccer Boy.
The image is coloured with my Prismacolour pencils for a change and the sentiment is one of Lynne's from Sentiments 4 You.
The fabulous swiss dots ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and you can find it here.
It is a very simple card but it took me nearly all day to make because I have this dreaded flu type bug that is going around. YUK!
Anyway, I do hope you have time to join in with this fortnight's challenge folks.
TTFN.




5 comments:

  1. So sweet Dawn!!! Perfect boy card, love the adorable image. Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely boy card Dawn. Great image. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Dawn :-) he is very cute and the CAS design is fab :-)

    Hope you feel better soon xx

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your feeling a bit better hun so many nasty bugs going around lately...this image is really cute I love it huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a gorgeous card Dawn, so sorry to hear you have come down with that dreaded leurgy! Hope you feel better soon Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.