Pages

.

.

Sunday 24 March 2013

Clarity Challenge.

Hi folks,
Just popped in to show you the card I have made for the new Clarity Stamp challenge.
I put this one together for a girl my daughter works with and apparently she loved it.
Now apologies for the rubbish picture but I took this on my phone to make sure it was going to be ok for my daughter's friend.  I have used two Clarity Stamps here.
The champagne glass I have masked one behind the other and the corner stamp I have done in each 
corner and finished off with the little bee in the middle of each corner.
I am quite pleased with how it came out but I know I could do better so you know what they say, practice makes perfect.
So I am entering it into the new Monthly challenge at Clarity Stamp for their Anything Goes challenge.

9 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Super design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn I am not surprised that she loved it it is so beautiful, I watch Barbara from Clarity on Create and Craft sometimes and you have created such a wonderful card with the stamps the colours are ACE.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super card. And has added to my wish list for clarity stamps! Hahaha!
    Thanks for entering the challenge.
    Good luck to you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, hope you are enjoying the challenge and I look forward to seeing more cards and hope you will enter next month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty - love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Dawn! Just a hint of gold...very classy!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn - ooooo this is gorgeous! Not seen those Clarity stamps before and I love how you've used them and the fab layout too! Absolutely gorgeous! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Green my fab colour dawn. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.