Pages

.

.

Sunday 10 March 2013

Snowballs and Glitter!!

Yes, that's right folks you did read it right!!
It is time for our next challenge at The Christmas Card Club.
We are a group of gals who want to try and get ahead with our Christmas Cards so we all set a little challenge every fortnight and then everyone produces a card to fit the bill.
At the end of the year we should all be well ahead with our Christmas Card makes! "smiles"
Well that's the plan anyway.  LOL
So, this fortnight it is Sue's turn to host and she has chosen a theme of:
Snowballs and Glitter
So here is my card for this fortnight:
Don't you just love this image, sooo cute.
The image is coloured with my Promarkers, Flexmarkers and Copics.
I'm a bit peeved 'cos the ink on the face bled a bit but I didn't have time to make another, so I'll just have to live with it.
Those gorgeous papers are from the Frosty Christmas pad from Nitwits at Lili of the Valley.  They are just such fabulous papers and lovely quality too.
The snowflakes are punched from another sheet from the same pad.
The little snowballs are little tiny balls of cotton wool which I have covered with Stickles.
I have also used glamour dust on the fur around the hats and coat but you can't really see it. :(
The ribbon is some I won quite a while back now so has been in my stash for quite a bit.
So there you have it folks.
Thanks for stopping by.
xxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous. Great snowballs! And I love the icy blue colour. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Dawn, I think it's one of my favourite Tildas. Hope
    you've had a great weekend. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is indeed a very cute image and your snowball stack is perfect for Sue's challenge. Very pretty all round Dawn. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Dawn!!!! I LOVE it!!!! The little snowball are so sweet, what a clever way to make them! You can always fix the little bit of bleed, just use your colorless blender to push the colour back in her face and then, while it still wet, dry it quickly with your heat gun. It works wonders! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn such a beautiful card and gorgeous embellies,fab image - she has left a bit of her blusher on the snowman lol! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Dawn I absolutely love it and if I have left a comment before and you have another one its cos blogger is going nuts LOL huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! and lovely colouring! it's was a great challenge and your card is a stunner...hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, this is too cute....just too cute, Dawn. Love those snowballs and the colours are just perfect!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dawn just had to comment on those snowballs just love that idea !! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.