Pages

.

.

Monday 4 March 2013

Our Four Legged Friends at OLL

Hello bloggy friends.
Well, it is Monday again and that means it is time for another fabulous challenge at Ooh La La Creations.  Firstly, please let me say a big thank you for all the entries that we had for the last challenge.  Please stop by the Ooh La La Challenge Blog to see who our lucky winners were.  Remember, there is no Random Org here, the Design Team take it in turns to pick their favourite and two runners up - so if you won it's because we loved your creation!!

So, onto the next challenge and this time it is:
OUR FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS
Here is the card I made for this challenge:
I have used images and DP from the folder "Stallion" on the new Yesterday's Memories CD which you can buy here.  The little pearl embellishments are from my stash and the ribbon is from the CD which I have adhered with silicone glue to give it a bit of height.

Please remember to stop by the rest of the Design Team and see their fabulous creations (links on the DT tab at the top of this page).  They have all worked really hard to offer you some inspiration, so please remember to leave them some love if you pay a visit.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun its really lovely huggles Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Dawn, Super card, great image. Hope you are well. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.