Pages

.

.

Monday 18 March 2013

It's a Man Thing!!

Hello bloggy friends.
Don't forget to enter my wee candy - just go to the post at the top of the page!!
Well, it is Monday again and that means it is time for another fabulous challenge at Ooh La La Creations.  Firstly, please let me say a big thank you for all the entries that we had for the last challenge.  Please stop by the Ooh La La Challenge Blog to see who our lucky winners were.  Remember, there is no Random Org here, the Design Team take it in turns to pick their favourite and two runners up - so if you won it's because we loved your creation!!

So, onto the next challenge and this time it is:
IT'S A MAN THING!!
Here is the card I made for this challenge:
I have used images and DP from the Boys to Men CD which you can buy here. This is actually a mini card which I enlarged in Word and then printed out.  I used one of the backing papers underneath to finish it off. The embellishments are from my stash.

Please remember to stop by the rest of the Design Team and see their fabulous creations (links on the DT tab at the top of this page).  They have all worked really hard to offer you some inspiration, so please remember to leave them some love if you pay a visit.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn this is a brilliant 'man' card great choice of image, super design.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.