Pages

.

.

Sunday 21 October 2012

Farewell Totally Tilda

No, not the title of our new challenge at Totally Tilda but an actual farewell from me to the Totally Tilda Design Team!
Yesterday I made the decision to step down from the DT which I had thought was quite a momentous decision for me.  As it turns out, it was made so much easier in so many ways.
There comes a time in our lives when we stand back and evaluate what we do, and how that fits in (or not) with the way our lives are going at that time.
Yesterday was one of those times for me!
Suffice to say - times change and it is time for me to do the new things I want to do.
I have had a ball on the Totally Tilda DT and have had the good fortune to work alongside some of THE most talented designers I have ever come across.
Girls, I wish you well in your future on the Totally Tilda DT.  I will still be around to stalk  follow you in blogland and I hope that you will stick with me too.
************
I HAVE CANDY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED - POST IS PINNED AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL 10 NOVEMBER
*************
Well the new challenge is:
TILDA WITH FRUIT
(There are some rules with this challenge so please stop by the Totally Tilda challenge blog and have a good read - after all it would be a shame for you to put in lots of hard work on your gorgeous creations and then find out that it doesn't fit the challenge rules)
***********
We are sponsored for this challenge by Sir Stampalot

The Fantastic Prize is these 2 Magnolia stamps. 
 ********************
Tilda Sparkles
Shiny Tilda with candles

*****************
So here is the card I made for the new challenge:
I have used Cherry Tilda which you can get at Sir Stampalot .  She is coloured with my copics and I have sat her on a log which is again a Magnolia stamp which you can get at Sir Stampalot.
The backing paper is from Stamping All Day where you will find a fabulous array of gorgeous goodies.
The red ribbon across the top, the sentiment ribbon and that gorgeous cherry ribbon is of course from Crafty Ribbons.
The tree and the fence die cuts were from my fabulous friend Liz (thanks sweetie)
The little cherry charm was from Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
I am entering this into the challenge at MDUC where the challenge is "Inspired by a Song" and my song inspiration was "Cherry Cherry" by Neil Diamond


14 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, so sorry to hear that you are leaving the Tildarettes, you will be really missed as a wonderful DT member and friend and i'm sure all the Girlies will miss you!!
    Love and Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Dawn!!!!! Love all the details, the fence and gorgeous charm!!!! I love how you coloured her. I will miss you, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry your leaving hun. Love your creations. I know we will 'visit' regularly. Big crafty hugs Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Dawn...:o)

    Big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Dawn left a message on the den, as I hadn't seen it sooner, oh hun I'm sorry to see you go will miss you, hope your ok and will still visit, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Dawn using such a gorgeous Tilda and fab design and details. You will be sorely missed over at Totally Tilda, and I'll continue to regularly stalk/visit you too lol!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card hun and sorry to see you go from TT, but I sooo know where you're coming from.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Dawn, love all the little details.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, it's beautiful. Love the strong colours, it fits the song.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week.
    Hug, Janne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dawn I am sorry to see you leave the Totally Tilda team you were a great asset to them your work was and is so inspiring and beautiful just like this little stunner here, the image, die cuts and colours look awesome.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dawn I just love your TT creations and will miss them loads !! I just love the die cuts against the rich reds !! on this one ! Lots of Crafty Hugs ;0) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute Tilda love her sitting on the log.great colours & design..

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ps got email will reply asap.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that was a surprise. gorgeous farewell card, lovely colouring and layout.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.