Pages

.

.

Sunday 14 October 2012

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda #57

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
HALLOWEEN TILDA
(That means a Halloween card with Tilda on it, not necessarily a Halloween Tilda image!)
********************
Remember we are sponsored this time by:
and the fabulous prize is:
(which means, if you haven't already, you could pop along and buy some of the fabulous new Christmas Tildas!!)
**********************
Here's the project I made for the midway reminder:
I decided to alter a little chocolate box for this Midway reminder. (And yes, it was empty!! LOL)
I used Broom Tilda for this one and coloured her with my Faber Castell pencils for a change.
I haven't used them for a while and I think I should use them a bit more often, what do you think??
That gorgeous "flower" on the top of the box is made with Halloween ribbons from, of course, Crafty Ribbons.  You really should pop in and have a look at their fabulous selection of Halloween ribbons and buttons too for that matter - they really are to die for!!
The Boo ribbon around the middle and the black and orange ribbon around the top and bottom is also from the Halloween selection at Crafty Ribbons.
The cute little bat and cat die cuts were a pressie from my blogging mummy!! Thanks sweetie - still using them!!
So there you go peeps, my little bit of inspiration for the Midway reminder.
I do hope you get the time to join in, we have had some fabulous entries already so what are you waiting for?? LOL
xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous altered box Dawn, the Tilda is coloured perfectly and the details are amazing!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is too adorable! Absolutely love everything about it (not sure my purse is going to though!!!).

    Hope you're OK hun?

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Hun this is fantastic oh I love love this to bits,the detail is amazing hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn super cute Tilda creation love the box & gorgeous ribbons & colours..

    smiles mummy Tildarette X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous Halloween Creation Dawn. Love your design, ribbon treatments and those fab pumpkins.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ribbon topper, so gorgeous!!!!! The buttons are also fantastic as well as your colouring! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely creation. All the buttons, the fabulous bow, great Tilda! Hugs, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow !! this is absolutely FABULOUS Dawn :-) Tilda is lovely and the ribbons and buttons are gorgeous and just perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, amazing buttons.... Might have to make a visit for supplies now :) Great gift box hun. Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.