Pages

.

.

Thursday 11 October 2012

Bare Anya!

Oooh, you naughty lot, get yer minds out the gutter!! LOL
When I say Bare Anya, I don't mean she hasn't got any clothes on I mean there are no embellishments on my card!!  Tut tut!
That is the latest challenge at Anyone for Anya and this is the card I have made for the challenge.
This is one of the Miss Anya Scarves collection from The Greeting Farm, cute ain't she??
The image is coloured with my copics and the die cut is a nestabilitie.  The background is shaded with pearlescent chalks just to make it less stark.
I cut four pieces of card from my DCWV paper pad "Linen Closet" and made a frame around the edge and then cut one other piece and added it behind the image.
The sentiment is a die cut one I have had for ages and I have added Distress Ink to the base.  It's good because the colour stains the white but the silver stays silver! Clever eh?
Here is a close up of the image.
Thanks for stopping by peeps.
TTFN
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lol, you had me a little worried there for a moment Dawn I was wondering what sort of image I was going to see, I think she is absolutely lovely, such pretty colours, I love the clean and simple design it is super.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card , Nice colors.
    I'm going to follow your blog


    Nellos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.