Pages

.

.

Monday 8 October 2012

Digital Card!

Hi all,
Well, you remember my layout using my daughter's holiday photos with her boyfriend??  Well it only got me a top 3 place at Digitally Sweet!!  Yay!!
Well, after that success I decided I'd give it another go.
Well the challenge this time was to produce a card front.  
So here is my 100% digitally produced card front using my Craft Artist Professional 2.
I used elements and background papers from the Diamond Hearts folder which comes with the programme.
I actually did the inside too.....
and the back....
So I've printed it all off and put it together as a card ready to send.
So, I'm just off to enter this now into the latest challenge at Digitally Sweet.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. This is totally Sweet & ADORABLE! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun this is brilliant a really classy card,and so effective just gorgeous Hun i love craft artist and use it nearly every day,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dawn well deserved top 3 place, this is awesome wow stunning picture and design. I am still waiting for my disc to arrive.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally deserved your top 3 spot hun. Glad you came back, your card is adorable. Sorry I haven't been around much.
    Thank you for playing at Digitally Sweet.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.