Pages

.

.

Friday 19 October 2012

Inspirational Anya!

Hi peeps,
Just popped in to post my card for the latest Anyone for Anya challenge.
This time there is an Inspirational Picture to base your creation on, here is the picture:
And here is the card I made for the challenge:
I have used Miss Anya Rain and coloured her wellies and brolly with my Letraset Neon Markers.  The rest of the image is coloured with my copics. The bench is from Magnolia's Pink Collection available at Sir Stampalot.
The flowers are from my lovely blogging mummy (thanks sweets) and the bow is made using a fork, would you believe and the ribbon I made it with is, of course from Crafty Ribbons.  
The sentiment came from a Hobby Art stamp set Wildflowers.

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, ages since I used Miss Anya, shame on me. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Dawn!!!! I love your gorgeous bow and the sweet image! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn this is gorgeous I love these Anya images I have several but don't use them half as much as I should, I love the colours and design also the Kraft card base and flowers.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. очень нравятся ваши открытки!

    ReplyDelete
  5. очень нравятся ваши открытки!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.