Pages

.

.

Sunday 22 January 2012

Midway Reminder Totally Tilda

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
TILDA WITH A NON-DOMESTICATED ANIMAL
(So sorry that means no animal that you could keep as a pet!!)
********************
 Here's the card I made for the midway reminder:
I've used one of Susie's Die Cuts and and ink pad to change the colour to suit the rest of my card.
I did the same thing to the leaves down the left hand side.
Tilda is coloured with my Flexmarkers and the stamps in the background are from a Hobby Art clear stamp set.
The flowers are all from my stash, the glittery twirly thing is a pipe cleaner, sprayed with glue and rolled in glitter - quite pleased with how it turned out.  That lovely pin is from the Funkie Junkie's etsy shop here.
That fabulous sentiment is from a bunch of sentiments that my lovely buddy Susie sent me - thanks hunni!
The picket fence is a Whiff of Joy die - cut out of TH Core dination card and cut in half.
So there you go friends.  I do hope you find the time to join us for this challenge.  I do so love to see your fabulous creations.
Challenges:
I Love promarkers - Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious Highlites - Anything Goes
**********************

Now, just before I go I have a couple of bits of news to tell you!
First, I joined some lovely ladies in a Christmas Card club.  I am not going to get caught out again not having made enough Christmas Cards come the festive season, oh no.  I shall have plenty to go at and I am so pleased that I got the chance to join them.

Secondly, I noticed a DT call a couple of weeks ago and so decided to apply and guess what????? I have been asked to join the Design Team for Crafting for all Seasons!!  Wooohooo!  How cool is that?  So look out for my first DT card for them next Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn. A lovely Tilda card & some fab floral embellishment to set her off. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers & good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn love your card hun, fab effect and colour, congrats on your new DT's too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Dawn, love the colours you have chosen and congrats on your new DT position
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the cute Tilda and Koala.
    Congratulations on your new DT position as well - as you said to me once as one door shuts another one opens - well deserved too hun. Can't wait to see your first DT card.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. O wow this is stunning, love the image and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! love the image and the gorgeous greens :-) Congrats on your new DT post! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.