Pages

.

.

Monday 30 January 2012

Last Post for Die Cut Dreams

Good morning my blogging friends. 
So, here we are at the start of another week so that must mean it is time for a new challenge at Die Cut Dreams
Sadly though this will be the last ever challenge at Die Cut Dreams.
Susie has decided that the time is right to close her online shop and the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog so that she can spend more time with her family and doing her crafting rather than die cutting for so many hours a day.  You will still be able to find her die cuts on sale on Ebay here as and when she has time to do some cutting.
 ****************
Thank you once again to all those who entered our last challenge.  Please remember to stop by the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog to see if you were one of our lucky winners.
So, onto the new and final challenge and this time the theme is:
PINK AND RED AND A HEART(S)
So time to get your thinking hats on and get crafting.
Here is my project for this fortnight's challenge:
I have used the Sugar Nellie image called Apple Pip (I do love this series of images) and coloured her in with my promarkers and flexmarkers.  She is placed on one of Susie's fabulous Die Cuts and the sentiment is one I made myself on the computer.
The gorgeous ribbon is one I bought before I found the fabulous Crafty Ribbons and the flowers are all from my stash.  I will pop back later and add in the details of the papers (cos I can't remember which pad they are from - I think they are Basic Grey but will have to check!!) I'll also add some more piccys later too.
The heart charm is again from my stash.

Well peeps, I can't wait to see what you all come up with over the next two weeks.  It would be lovely to see how many entries we could get for this challenge so why not pass the word and let everyone know it's the last one and that we'd like to go out with a bang!!
***************
Our sponsor for this last challenge is the lovely Mel at Crimson Cloud
The prize on offer is the choice of 3 packs of Die cuts from the Crimson Cloud store.
Please pop over and see all the yummy crafty goodies Mel has to offer @ Crimson Cloud
Back later to add me challenges in too!


9 comments:

  1. Ahh thats sad that its the last challenge so I hope you do receive record number of entries!

    Beautiful card, I love the colours and the image is so sweet!

    Have a super week,
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh this is just gorgeous just love the detail on this Hun hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn
    A wonderful creation, I love it.
    Been great working with you, see you around blogland.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy card Dawny love the colours and such a cutie image
    Thanks for all you've done for the DCD challenge over the years you've been with me couldn't have done it with out you my friend
    It's not the end we still got TT
    Hugs Susie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation Dawn proper beauty..lovely lace & embellies..

    I wont miss you cos were still buddies else where..

    smiles mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Dawn I do love the Cherry Pip images and this one is a beauty, the colours and design look amazing.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun

    Fabulous creation as ever. It is indeed a sad day in blogland - it has been fun working with everyone on DCD, I have enjoyed every minute. Onwards and upwards as they say.

    Big Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgalicious creation Dawn, It's been so wonderful getting to know you at DCD and I'll for sure be stalking you too Hun--all the very best
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Dawn.... and I'm with you, I love these Pip images... I have a few now!!

    It's been good working with you at DCD - am sure we'll bump into each other again in blogland...
    Big Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.