Pages

.

.

Thursday 19 January 2012

Love is Red And Black

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you? I hope you all had fun with our blog hop and enjoyed seeing our creations.
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!.  You will also find a complete list of all the candy winners from our individual blogs.
Talking of which - my winner is:
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Congratulations hunni.  Please contact me with your postal address so that I can get your ribbons in the post to you.
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is:
LOVE IS RED AND BLACK!
This is the prize for this challenge:

So here is my project for this challenge:
I have used one of my wickedly neglected Anya stamps and have also used the sketch at Anyone for Anya? as the basis for my card.
The base was blue but I have used black ink to change the colour to fit the theme.
Anya is coloured with Flexmarkers and Promarkers.
The lush dotty ribbon across the middle and the bow is of course from Crafty Ribbons and you can find the complete range here.
The little black flower is from a pack of Prima flowers which I purchased from Bunny Zoe's Crafts a while back.  The base DP is from a pack of half die cut shapes which I have used two of and stuck them together to make the square.  Can you see the join??? LOL
The flourishes are all Marianne Creatables, the little gems are from my stash and the ticket is from Lynne's Sentiments 4 You range (sadly now closed), to which I have added TH Distress Ink (Firebrick Red).
So there you have it folks. 
I do hope you find the time to join in with our challenge this fortnight and can't wait to see your fabulous creations.
Challenges:
Crafty Creations - Valentine's Theme
Audsentiments - Use the word love (hope the French version counts)
Creative Card Crew - Seeing Red (hope there's enough!)
Dream Valley - Anything goes

15 comments:

  1. oh Hun how gorgeous is this beautiful image and love the colour combo,stunning detail Hun hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dawn your card is stunning luv these colours together, and a very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, hope you have a lovely day.
    Thanks for picking me on the blog hop, ribbons, a girl can never have enough.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dawn, very sweet and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn

    Happy Birthday hun and hope the parcel arrived on time!! I was a tad late posting it.
    Your card is super gorgeous, love the red and black theme. the ribbon is fabulous. Thank you for playing along at Aud Sentiments too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and image! So glad you could join in the Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card - love the gorgeous image and the fab bow :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Gorgeous papers and love all your details! Thanks for playing with us at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi teamie; your little Anya is so cute and I also like the flower you placed over the ribbon knot!

    Greetings from Sweden,

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, a beautiful creations! All the details are amazing. I especially like the addition of the black flower and the love ticket!! Thansk so much for joining us at Crafty Creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card hun, love the design, but what no Tilda, shouldn't be allowed lol, hugs liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dawn! Your card is so very cute! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Dawn love that image, I have just found a set of three of these beauties that I forgot I had they are still in the packaging, those papers, design and colours are truly wonderful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a lovely card thanks for joining the creative card crew.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your color combination, the papers are gorgeous and your entire card is so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity for our "Love" challenge at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.