Pages

.

.

Monday 23 January 2012

Seeing Double at Ooh La La!

Hello bloggy friends.  Well, it is Monday again and that means it is time for another fabulous challenge at Ooh La La Creations.  Firstly, please let me say a big thank you for all the entries that we had for the last challenge.  Please stop by the Ooh La La Challenge Blog to see who our lucky winners were.  Remember, there is no Random Org here, the Design Team take it in turns to pick their favourite and two runners up - so if you won it's because we loved your creation!!

So, onto the next challenge and this time it is:
SEEING DOUBLE!
(So we want to see you use the same image more than once!)
Here is the card I made for this challenge:
I have used images and DP from the brand new Shoes in Bloom 2 CD which you can buy here.  All the embellishments are from my stash.
I know you are asking where the other image is, well it is (or should I say they are) inside:
This was one of several cards I made for the release show for this new CD on Create and Craft on 23rd December.  Stupid me - forgot to record it so I don't know if they were shown or not!! DOH!
So there you go then.  Please remember to stop by the rest of the Design Team and see their fabulous creations (links on the DT tab at the top of this page).  They have all worked really hard to offer you some inspiration, so please remember to leave them some love if you pay a visit.
Challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays - Happy Birthday
Marks Finest Papers - Happy Birthday

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,

    Beautifully elegant card!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dawn, love the show designs they are so elegant.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Dawn, loving seeing double! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn this is delightful
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome basket weaved background. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gate fold card. I love the DP and the rose image. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word Dawn this is stunning, that image is so beautiful, the colours and design look awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.