Pages

.

.

Sunday 29 January 2012

Critters at Christmas

Well it is Sunday afternoon and my weekend is nearly over!! Boohooo!
Still, there's just enough time for me to post my next Christmas Card as part of the Christmas Card Club.
This time it was Pinky's turn to choose the challenge and she chose Critters.
That meant any type of critter apparently so I went for this cheeky chappy!

This is an image from Charmed Cards and Crafts.  When you buy their images you get black and white ones and ready coloured images too.  Great when you are short of time.

I teamed him up with some free papers from Cardmaking and Papercraft, added a die cut fancy shape which I coloured and glittered. I have added glitter to his hat and scarf but it doesn't show up very well.
I added two pieces of fabulous grosgrain ribbon from, of course, Crafty Ribbons and finally a little die cut sentiment which I've had for a while now and just never used.

So there you go then.
Challenges:

18 comments:

  1. Super card Dawn, the image is so cute and I love your colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Dawn!!! loving the colours and that image is soooo cute. Make sure you let the girls know over at the Christmas Card Club by adding to the comments box hun. Then everyone can come visit you. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful card for Pinky's CCC challenge - I too love those Charmed images - and thank you too for joining in my CHNC challenge 57 - hope to see you there again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh yes what a great card !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn
    Gorgeous card ...love the image
    Hugs sylvie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is a fabulous card Dawn, love the image and great papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie Dawn...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Dawn such a cute image and lovely papers, did you get your card yet ?????
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dawn, love your card. Such a cute image and great layout.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its so cute Dawn and love those lime green papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Dawn,

    What a super zesty cheerful card I just love it!

    Cracking card!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeh Dawn this is a great image it made me smile ...oh I love those backing papers!!!!! even better when they are free......love it hope you had a good weekend hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the cute cat, great card hun and well done on getting a heaad start on your Christmas cards - good idea.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a happy treat your card is...what a fun kitty smiling away there! Love those papers - this is such a bright & cheery card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Certainly is a cheeky chappie...love it..
    Kerry X

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fantastic Dawn I love that image and what a gorgeous design those papers love fab.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card! Love the kitty and the fab ribbon :-) Thank you for joining our Animals challenge at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the cat image and the papers used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.