Pages

.

.

Monday 26 September 2011

We have a winner!!!

Hi folks,
Well, as promised I have drawn the winner of my little candy today.
So without further ado:
Using Random.Org
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
The winner is:
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

True Random Number Generator


Min: 1

Max: 18

Result:

17

Powered by RANDOM.ORG
'
'
'
'
Congratulations Mel Sanford
Can you contact me by Friday 30th September with your address and I will get your goodies out to you.
Thanks everyone for taking part.
Stay tuned as there will be another candy coming up soon.
hugs

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Am I too late??? Off to email you just in case.... :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.