Pages

.

.

Monday 12 September 2011

Flower Power time at Die Cut Dreams

Good morning my blogging friends.  Here we are at the start of another week so that must mean it is time for a new challenge at Die Cut Dreams.  Thank you once again to all those who entered our last challenge.  Please remember to stop by the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog to see if you were one of our lucky winners.
So, onto the new challenge and this time the theme is:
FLOWER POWER
(YOU MUST USE AT LEAST 5 FLOWERS)
So time to get your thinking hats on and get crafting.  Now who needs an excuse to use flowers?????  I think we will be undated with entries for this challenge.
Here is my project for this fortnight's challenge:
Now this little stamp is called Cherry Pip and is from Sugar Nellie - ain't she just the cutest thing???  I was lucky enough to win this on Elaine's blog, thanks hun, I hope I have done her justice.  The papers are from a First Edition Papers pad called Up Up and Away, some glittered and some plain - and these were also part of the prize on Elaine's blog.  There was also a huge handful of blue ribbons but I didn't use these on this occasion.
Now that lush green ribbon is from...... yes you guessed it.... Crafty Ribbons and the flower I have made with it is featured on their blog along with an array of fabulous tutorials.  So if you are looking for something a bit different then why not pop over to the Crafty Ribbons website and have a look at all the other tutorials.
The image is coloured with my Prismacolour pencils and I'm really pleased with the way she turned out.  The other flowers, pins and raffia are from my stash.
So there you have it, my contribution for the Flower Power challenge. 
Well peeps, I can't wait to see what you all come up with over the next two weeks.  Have fun!
Challenges:
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Add a bow (raffia bow and one in her hair)
Crafting When We Can - Anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Photo Inspiration (I went with the green of the flowers)

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful Dawn luv these colours together, and she is such a sweetie, now don't be passing out I got those images done today will stick them in the post in the morning.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a cutie, and your flowers are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Dream Valley Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Dawn...and I love the layout too hun...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dawn this is so beautiful firstly can I say that those flowers are stunning, the colours are gorgeous and that image is awesome, I have just bought her and mounted her onto foam I am just waiting to stamp her up hope I can do a good a job as you.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colours and your flowers are amazing.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. well hello there....lovely card, love your ribbon flowers to, thanks for joining in with our first challenge at CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN...play again soon, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn,
    I love all your flowers, gorgeous creation, fab colour combo and image.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn,
    I love all your flowers, gorgeous creation, fab colour combo and image.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super gorgeous Dawn, I adore those bright green flowers and very sweet image
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow hun this is one beautiful card oh just love the colors on this and just adore those flowers hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie awww cute image fab colouring I'll say your pleased with it..stunning love it

    smiles mummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so sweet! Love the gorgeous image and those fab flowers! Thankyou for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Dawn. I love the bright colours you've used, and those handmade ribbon flowers are great!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. Hugs, Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I just love the bright colors! She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.